The Fissler bionic chef's knife 20 cm is forged, based on the example of nature. The key lies in an observation from nature: the principle of a beaver’s tooth. Fissler has made perfect use of the extraordinary structure of the beaver’s tooth and worked hard to develop it to perfection. Fissler uses a patented technology to coat the front edge of the blade with an ultra-hard high-tech substance whose structure is similar to a diamond. The Fissler bionic knife is as robust as the tooth of a beaver. A knife forever.
The forged Fissler bionic chef's knife 20 cm has a broad blade, ideal for manifold use in the preparation of dishes. This knife renders the weighing of herbs, cutting of meat and mincing of fruit and vegetables easy.
- Based on example of nature, optimised and always sharp
- Ultra-hard high tech coating, based on a patented technology
- Nonslip ergonomic synthetic handle for a safe hold
- Precision-forged knife, made of a special steel, resistant to corrosion
- Produced in Solingen/Germany
- Length of blade: 20 cm