The Fissler bionic Santoku knife 18 cm, made of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel, is forged, based on the example of nature. The key lies in an observation from nature: the principle of a beaver’s tooth. Fissler has made perfect use of the extraordinary structure of the beaver’s tooth and worked hard to develop it to perfection. Fissler uses a patented technology to coat the front edge of the blade with an ultra-hard high-tech substance whose structure is similar to a diamond. The Fissler bionic Santoku knife is as robust as the tooth of a beaver. A knife forever.
The forged Fissler bionic Santoku knife 18 cm is the allrounder knife in Asian cooking, ideal for cutting meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Based on example of nature, optimised and always sharp
- Ultra-hard high-tech coating, based on a patented technology
- Nonslip ergonomic synthetic handle for a safe hold
- Precision-forged knife, made of a special steel, resistant to corrosion
- Produced in Solingen/Germany
- Length of blade: 18 cm