The Fissler perfection Santoku knife with hollow edge 18 cm is the all-around knife for Asian cuisine, for cutting fish, meats and vegetables ("three good things"). The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade, so it can easily cut paper-thin slices of smoked salmon and ham.
- knives line with extravagant forms
- non-slip plastic handles for a secure grip
- precision-forged knives from a single peace of special steel
- perfect sharpness for a precise work
- produced in Solingen / Germany