The GLOBAL knife set, 3 pieces (G-773889) is the ideal starter set for amateur cooks.
GLOBAL knives are perfectly balanced, thanks to a sophisticated system. To balance their knives, GLOBAL's expertly designed hollow handles are filled with just the right amount of sand to counter the weight of the blade. The stainless-steel handle ensures a safe grip. GLOBAL generally uses Cromova 18 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 HRC. These knives are crafted to professional standards and are suitable for intensive use. The knife blade is ground to a narrow grinding angle of 15 - 17 grade, typical for Japanese knives. This renders these knives extremely sharp.
The GLOBAL knife set G-773889 comprises:
- GLOBAL Cook's knife G, 20 cm (H.Nr. G-77)
- GLOBAL Paring knife GS, 9 cm (H.Nr. GS-38)
- GLOBAL Cook's knife GS, jubilee knife 30 years, 13 cm (H.Nr. GS-89)
- Absolute sharpness
- Durable edge retention
- Made from a single piece of Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Hardened to Rockwell C 58 ° for durable edge retention
- Functional, proven design
- Quality made in Japan