The GLOBAL starter set (G-2220BR) is the ideal starter set for amateur cooks.
GLOBAL knives are perfectly balanced, thanks to a sophisticated system. To balance their knives, GLOBAL's expertly designed hollow handles are filled with just the right amount of sand to counter the weight of the blade. The stainless-steel handle ensures a safe grip. GLOBAL generally uses Cromova 18 stainless steel with a hardness of 58 HRC. These knives are crafted to professional standards and are suitable for intensive use. The knife blade is ground to a narrow grinding angle of 15 - 17 grade, typical for Japanese knives. This renders these knives extremely sharp.
The GLOBAL starter set G-2220BR comprises the following articles:
- GLOBAL Cook's knife G, 20 cm (H.Nr. G-2)
- GLOBAL Wet grinder minoSharp (black/red) (H.Nr. 220-BR)
- Absolute sharpness
- Durable edge retention
- Made from a single piece of Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Hardened to Rockwell C 58 ° for durable edge retention
- Functional, proven design
- Quality made in Japan