The KAI Boning Knife SHUN 6,0" (15,0 cm) is specially apt to removes bones, tendons and fat or flaying meat or poultry.
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle