The KAI bread knife SHUN 9,0" (25,5 cm) is special for hard crusts. With its long, strong blade with a scalloped edge this knife is very well-suited for cutting bread and crispy roast.
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle