The KAI bread knife SHUN PREMIER of the Tim Mälzer series, 23 cm is special for hard crusts. With its long, strong blade with scalloped edge this knife is very well-suited for cutting bread and crispy roast.
- High quality damask steel series
- Hand-crafted hammered surface
- Core layer from VG-10 steel made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, extremely hard (61±1 HRC) and corrosion-resistant
- Particularly symmetrical shape of the walnut handle, made of pakka-wood
- Optimum grip for both right-handed as well as left-handed
- Precise cutting performance
- Fatigue-free working