The KAI Carving Set SHUN is delivered in a fine wooden box (39,5 cm x 13,9 cm x 4,0 cm) and includes:
Carving knife 20,0 cm (handle: 12,2 cm):
The KAI Carving knife SHUN 8.0" (20,0 cm) always cuts roasts, meat and ham cleanly and perfectly in paper thin slices. Regardless of whether it is raw or roasted.
Carving fork 16,25 cm (handle: 11,6 cm):
Suitable for turning and serving meat, also heavy pieces of meat. The long, pointy prongs make it easy to check whether the food is done.
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle