The KAI Chef's knife SHUN 8.0" (20,0 cm) for sinistrals is ideally suited for chopping vegetables, cutting fish or meat. Its wide and heavy blade make this knife an all-purpose knife in the kitchen.
- Only for sinistrals
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle