The KAI chef's knife SHUN PREMIER of the Tim Mälzer series, 20,0 cm, is ideally suited for chopping vegetables, cutting fish or meat. Its wide and heavy blade make this knife an all-purpose knife in the kitchen.
- High quality damask steel series
- Hand-crafted hammered surface
- Core layer from VG-10 steel made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, extremely hard (61±1 HRC) and corrosion-resistant
- Particularly symmetrical shape of the walnut handle, made of pakka-wood
- Optimum grip for both right-handed as well as left-handed
- Precise cutting performance
- Fatigue-free working