The KAI Chef's knife with hollow edge SHUN 8.0" (20,0 cm) is ideally suited for chopping vegetables, the rocking technique, or cutting fish or meat. Its wide and heavy blade make this knife an all-purpose knife in the kitchen.
The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade, so it can easily cut paper-thin slices of smoked salmon and ham.
- With hollow edge
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle