The KAI Chinese chef's knife SHUN 7,75" (19,5 cm) is among other things specially apt for cutting and chopping herbs and vegetables.
- Thickness of the blade: approximately 3.0 mm
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle