The KAI office knife SHUN PREMIER of the Tim Mälzer series, 9 cm has a thin, slightly rounded blade, ideal for larding lean meat and poultry or cutting onions and herbs.
- High quality damask steel series
- Hand-crafted hammered surface
- Core layer from VG-10 steel made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, extremely hard (61±1 HRC) and corrosion-resistant
- Particularly symmetrical shape of the walnut handle, made of pakka-wood
- Optimum grip for both right-handed as well as left-handed
- Precise cutting performance
- Fatigue-free working