The KAI Santoku knife SHUN PREMIER of the Tim Mälzer Series, 18,0 cm, is the all-around knife for Asian cuisine, for cutting fish, meat and vegetable. The Traditional Japanese Utility Knife (Santoku) is the most popular in Japan.
- High quality damask steel series
- Hand-crafted hammered surface
- Core layer from VG-10 steel made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, extremely hard (61±1 HRC) and corrosion-resistant
- Particularly symmetrical shape of the walnut handle, made of pakka-wood
- Optimum grip for both right-handed as well as left-handed
- Precise cutting performance
- Fatigue-free working