The KAI slicing knife SHUN PREMIER of the Tim Mälzer series, 24,0 cm, always cuts roasts, meat and ham cleanly and perfectly in paper thin slices. Regardless of whether it is raw or roasted.
- High quality damask steel series
- Hand-crafted hammered surface
- Core layer from VG-10 steel made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, extremely hard (61±1 HRC) and corrosion-resistant
- Particularly symmetrical shape of the walnut handle, made of pakka-wood
- Optimum grip for both right-handed as well as left-handed
- Precise cutting performance
- Fatigue-free working