The Kai Slicing knife with hollow edge SHUN 12.0" (30,0 cm) has a long elastic blade which enables bones and skin from a fillet of fish both cleanly and easily. Also ideal for filleting meat.
The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade, so it can easily cut paper-thin slices of smoked salmon and ham.
- With hollow edge
- Large damask steel series
- Made from specific stainless damask steel with 32 layers, core layer from VG-10 steel
- Outer layer of extremely hard and corrosion-resistant steel (61±1 HRC, 1,0% carbon, 1,5% cobalt)
- Incomparable sharpness and durability of the sharp blade
- Blackish-brown Pakka wood ergonomic handle
- Tireless work thank the traditionally japanese chestnut shaped handle