The KAI WASABI BLACK Deba has a 21 cm blade and is a classic Japanese culinary knife used primarily fot cutting fish. The wide blade sharpened on a single side is specially good to behead and fillet fish and to cut through small bones and skin. The size of the knife should go according to the size of the fish to be cutted.
- Combination of traditional design and latest technology
- Stainless steel polished blade with a hardness of 58 ± 1 HRC wit outstanding cutting performance
- Black handle of bamboo powder and polypropylene which offers the best hygienic properties possible assisted by the natural anti-bacterial properties of the bamboo parts
- The blade is closely connected to the handle, not allowing dirt to settle in any gaps
- The KAI WASABI BLACK serie is suitable for canteens and big kitchens