The KAI WASABI BLACK Santoku knife has a 16,5cm blade and is a multi-purpose knife which is ideal for quick chopping and slicing of meats, fruits and vegetables. The Traditional Japanese Utility Knife (Santoku) is the most popular in Japan.
- Combination of traditional design and latest technology
- Stainless steel polished blade with a hardness of 58 ± 1 HRC wit outstanding cutting performance
- Black handle of bamboo powder and polypropylene which offers the best hygienic properties possible assisted by the natural anti-bacterial properties of the bamboo parts
- The blade is closely connected to the handle, not allowing dirt to settle in any gaps
- The KAI WASABI BLACK serie is suitable for canteens and big kitchens