The hand blender KitchenAid Classic shines for the beauty of its stainless steel and for its performance, a dream coming true in the kitchen.
As well as for its silence, the hand blender Classic is renowned for its excellent ability to control and for its long life and durability.
Supplied with the 1-liter jug you can add as many ingredients without using too many kitchen utensils. The same pitcher looks well also for serving its content or to store it in the fridge.
Also included is the practical protection for pots and pans, which allows the use directly in the pot, without having to worry whether the blades of the blender cause scratches to the surface around him.
- 5 speed levels
- 2 exchangeable stainless steel arms (20 and 33 cm), to mix, chop and blend in deeper pots and bowls as well
- 2 groups of interchangeable blades in stainless steel, one for chopping and blending, one for frothing
- 1 wire whip to whip eg. egg whites or cream
- 1-liter jug with measuring scale, practical handle and double opening lid
- cotton bag to guard the blender and all accessories
- 180 W power
- 220-240 V voltage
- 50/60 Hz frequecy
- cable length 152 cm
- 6100-11000 rpm with blades, 610-1100 rpm with the wire whip
- size 65 x 65 x 397 mm
- weight (incl. attachments) 1,78 kg