The KitchenAid siphon coffee maker Artisan (5KCM0812EOB) is ideal for siphon coffee brewing, also known as “vacuum” coffee brewing, using vapour pressure to push hot water from the carafe into an upper brewing chamber. Freshly brewed coffee then pours back down into the carafe when brewing is complete. Siphon coffee brewing fully and evenly saturates the coffee grounds with hot water, bringing out the bright, intense flavours from your favourite ground coffee. The coffee’s aroma stays trapped inside the coffee maker rather than escaping into the air, resulting in clean, crisp, and vibrant tasting coffee that drip coffee makers can’t produce.
- Carafe with soft-touch handle and on/off switch with white LED-on-indicator light
Carafe has markings on the side and is made out of premium glass.
- Top brew unit with handle, stainless steel filter and durable stainless steel siphon tube
Made out of premium glass and stainless steel.
- The stainless steel filter is easy to rinse clean, no disposable filters required.
Optional cloth filter also available.
- Reusable cloth filter
Use this filter to obtain a lighter coffee body.
- Allow for different textured coffee and is easy to use and rinse clean.
- Cleaning brush/coffee scoop
Dual purpose carafe brush and coffee scoop in one multifunctional tool
- Brew unit stand
Stand securely holds the brew carafe in place once brewing is complete.
- Wattage 1440 W
- Voltage 220 - 240 V
- Frequency 50 - 60 Hz
- Material body: glass, stainless steel, plastic
- Capacity 1 l
- Dimensions: 36,2 × 17 × 22 cm (height/width/depth)
- Net weight: 2,1 kg
- Colour: onyx black