The TURMIX stick mixer - Platinum Edition - Ensures the best results with all applications and dishes.
The TURMIX stick mixer has been developped by leading Swiss engineers and designers and is produced manually in utmost care in Switzerland. TURMIX was awarded the iF Product Design Award 2013. The TURMIX stick mixer is an extension of the chef's hand and is an essential part of any well-equipped kitchen.
The powerful but extremely quiet motor is a special TURMIX development, as are the TURMIX blade and the semi-open form of the blender foot. Thanks to this unique construction, the TURMIX stick mixer can be used for perfect blending in any vessel with almost no splashing.
- Beating disk
- Motor attenuation
- Basic set-up
- Dimensions: approx. 60 x 60 x 370 mm (height/width/length)
- Noise pressure level: approx. 70 decibel
- Power: 300 watt
- Revolution speed: 9'500 / 14'500 ± 1'500 rpm
- Weight: approx. 915 g
- Cable length: approx. 140 cm
- Motor technology: DC
- Highly efficient blending in any container
- Specially designed TURMIX blender foot
- 3-point TURMIX blade
- Quiet and low-vibration stick mixer
- Ergonomic handle
- Most straightforward cleaning
- Beating disc included