The MIYABI Kudamono, Fruit Knife Series 7000D, 9 cm is made from top-quality steel with 65 layers and impresses with the fascinating Damask design. The specific blade construction allows for the high hardness and therefore outstanding sharpness and cutting edge retention of the MIYABI 7000D knives.
- Blades made from steel with 65 layers and Damask design
- CRYODUR® blade, hardened in a specifically developed process (including ice-hardening at -196°C) for its extreme hardness
- Symmetric blades with an ultra-sharp Honbazuke honing
- The traditional “D-handle” allows tireless working in all cutting techniques
- Solid and easy-care Micarta handle in fine wood texture, made from a multi-layered linen/resin compound in combination with stainless steel