The MIYABI Santoku, Three Virtues Series 5000MCD, 18 cm is a Knife in the traditional Japanese design. Each individual MIYABI knife is an authentic masterpiece.
- The extremely hard core of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel is encased in 100 layers of steel of two different grades of hardness
- MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel is a high-grade steel for premium uses. The specific blade structure and revolutionary hardening process endow the CRYODUR® blades with exceptional hardness (approx. 63 HRC) and optimum sharpness retention
- Symmetrical blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke honing by hand
- Thin, stable blade with authentic Japanese blade profile: symmetrical cutting edge with 19° angle
- Traditional “D” handle of Masur birch for perfect balance, optimum control and tireless cutting