The benefits of effective natural simmering: Staub self-basting cocotte.
Savoury flavours are revealed thanks to simmering meals enhanced by continuous self-basting. The choice of renowned chefs and used in restaurants throughout the world.
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture than in products from competitors is retained inside the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time. The Staub cocotte has a cover with spikes which enable drops of condensation to fall uniformly onto the food simmering below. This self-basting cycle ensures the flavours of the ingredients are retained in their full intensity and their nutritional worth is preserved perfectly!
Suitable for all heat sources, including induction.
- black matte enamel interior: provides genuine flavour
- outer majolica enamel
- for non sticking braising and roasting.
- brass or nickel knob, for oven use, bis 200°C
- for all heat sources, including induction.
- flat lid with spikes for self-basting system
- the meal stays warm for longer time
- ideal for taking from oven to dining table
- easy to clean
- capacity: 3,8 liters
- Ø 24 cm
- colour: black