To complement the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub has developed high-quality products for a variety of day-to-day cooking requirements. Discover a range of products including a mussel pot, tajine and roaster.
The tajine pot is the traditional pot par excellence in Morocco, where it was created by Berbers, the earliest inhabitants of the region. They created a glazed earthenware pot covered by a tight lid with a conical shape for slow cooking stewed meat and vegetables in a way that traps in their aroma and bouquet. This symbol of conviviality invites you to a journey with sunny cuisine that is both healthy and delicious!
Made in France. Compatible with all heat sources, including induction.
- inner and outer enamel
- frying, roasting and faster browning
- optimal for the preparation of juicy pâtés
- preserves nutritional properties
- keeps food warm for longer time
- easy to clean
- for all heat sources, including induction
- ideal for taking from oven to dining table
- Ø 20 cm
- cast iron base and ceramic top
- colour: black/cream