The Wüsthof CLASSIC bread knife 20,0 cm 4128 features an astonishing and well thought out design: the offset handle. It provides ample clearance between the knuckles and the cutting board whilst slicing baguettes or cutting sandwiches.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany