The Wüsthof CLASSIC bread knife with double-serrated edge 23,0 cm (4152/23) is ideal for cutting. The precision double-serrated edge renders cutting easier, as less pressure is required. Furthermore it provides a longer-lasting performance and sharpness of the serrated edge and a secure application of the knife to the object to be cut. A smooth cut is ensured; there is no ripping or tearing. The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
For safe storage it is recommended to use a blade protection or to store the knife at a magnetic holder or in a knife block.
- Blade length: 23 cm
- Bread knife with precision doubled-serrated edge
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handle made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen