The Wüsthof CLASSIC carving knife with hollow edge 23,0 cm 4524/23 is perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC carving knife with hollow edge 4524/23 has a length of 23,0 cm. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Size of the blade: length 230 mm, height 31 mm, thickness 1.8 mm
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany