The Wüsthof CLASSIC cheese knife 14,0 cm 3103 is the ideal knife for hard cheese.
This knife for hard cheese features a forked tip which makes serving more convenient. The sharp blade allows exact portioning. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC cheese knife 3103 has a length of 14,0 cm and is made of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany