The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife 12,0 cm 4582/12 is small, but mighty. New to the already impressive Wüsthof knife collection is the 12,0 cm cook´s knife. This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade. Mincing fresh herbs, dicing largecarrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with this mighty little knife. In short, an excellent all around forged knife that you´ll find hard to put down. Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany