The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife 32,0 cm 4582/32 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor, which is perfectly balanced. The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife is ideal for weighing and mincing as well as for slicing of meat, fish, fruit and vegetables.
The blade is made of stainless steel and has a length of 32,0 cm. The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife has a bolster ensuring safe handling. The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality plastic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Blade length: 32,0 cm
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - Made in Solingen/Germany