The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife extra wide 16,0 cm 4584/16 is an all-rounder. It is ideal for weighing, mincing and cutting of meat, fish, vegetables or fruit. A knife perfectly balanced. The blade is made of stainless steel and has a length of 16,0 cm.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Length of blade: 16,0 cm
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany