The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife extra wide 36,0 cm 4586 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food, such as meat, fish, vegetables or fruits. A knife perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Weight 780 g
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany