The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife with hollow edge 20,0 cm 4572/20 is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. It is ideal for slicing, mincing, and dicing of all kind of food. A perfectly balanced knife, an extension of your hand. No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany