The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's set 6 pieces 9751 is indispensable in each kitchen. The Wüsthof CLASSIC knives are manufactured of stainless steel and the ergonomic handles are made of high-quality synthetic material.
- The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife 20 cm - ideal for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food, including meat, fish, fruits and vegetables.The all-rounder in each kitchen.
- The Wüsthof CLASSIC narrow slicer 23,0 cm - the carving knife par excellence, roast, meat, ham, always the right portion.
- The Wüsthof CLASSIC bread knife 20,0 cm - The bread knife is one of the key items in every kitchen. The strong blade allows for effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- The Wüsthof CLASSIC boning knife 14,0 cm - De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for workíng closely around joints.
- The Wüsthof CLASSIC paring knife 10,0 cm - small polyvalent knife, ideal for cutting onions and herbs.
- The Wüsthof sharpening steel 23,0 cm: With regular use, any knife´s edge will lose its "bite". Using a Wüsthof sharpening steel will realign the edge and keep it sharp for continued cooking enjoyment.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Knives forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Knive blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Knives with black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany