The Wüsthof CLASSIC ham slicer with hollow edge 26,0 cm 4531 is perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC ham slicer with hollow edge 4531 has a length of 26,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany