The Wüsthof CLASSIC IKON cream white Santoku 17,0 cm was developed especially for the preparation of Sushi and Sashimi; but it is also ideal for finest cutting. The hollow edge of the Santoku knife creates pockets of air, which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Handle with double bolster and full tang in the trendy colour cream white
- Innovative design of the handle for excellent surface feel
- Forged from a single blank of stainless steel (chrome molybdenum vanadium)
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany