The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife block set with 5 pieces 9832-5 provides protection for your knives, and it is a visual compliment to your kitchen decor. The forged Wüsthof knives are manufactured of stainless steel. The ergonomic handles of knives are made of high-quality synthetic material and have triple-riveted handle shells. The Wüsthof knife block is made of select beechwood.
The knife block contains:
- The Wüsthof trimming knife, length of blade 8 cm: The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- The Wüsthof paring knife, length of blade 9 cm: The most versatile of all parers - for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- The Wüsthof bread knife, length of blade 20 cm: The bread knife is one of the key items in every kitchen. The strong blade with serrated edge allows effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- The Wüsthof sharpening steel, length of blade 23 cm: Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a Wüsthof sharpening steel.
- The Wüsthof cook's knife, length of blade 18 cm: Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food, such as meat, fish, fruits or vegetables.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Knives forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry of knives
- Knives with black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany