The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife block set with 7 pieces 9835 provides protection for your knives, and it is a visual compliment to your kitchen decor. The forged Wüsthof knives are manufactured of stainless steel. The ergonomic handles of knives are made of high-quality synthetic material and have triple-riveted handle shells. The Wüsthof knife block is made of select beechwood.
The knife block contains
- The Wüsthof trimming knife, blade length 8,0 cm: The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- The Wüsthof utility knife, blade length 12,0 cm: The most versatile of all parers - for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- The Wüsthof bread knife, blade length 20,0 cm: The strong blade with serrated edge allows effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- The Wüsthof sharpening steel, blade length 23,0 cm: Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a Wüsthof sharpening steel.
- The Wüsthof carving knife, blade length 20,0 cm: The carving knife par excellence. Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- The Wüsthof cook's knife, blade length 20,0 cm: Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food, such as meat, fish, fruits or vegetables.
- The Wüsthof kitchen shears: The indispensable kitchen accessory in each household.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Knives forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry of knives
- Knives with black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany