The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife block with 7 pieces (H.Nr. 9837), black, provides protection for your knives.The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife block is an eye-catcher in each kitchen.
The knife block with 7 pieces (9837) comprises:
- Wüsthof CLASSIC paring knife, 8 cm (4000) - The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC utility knife 12,0 cm (4066) - The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC bread knife 20,0 cm (4149) - The bread knife has a strong blade with serrated edge enabling effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- Wüsthof sharpening steel 23,0 cm (4461/23) - Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel. The handle is made of high-quality synthetic material.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC carving knife 20,0 cm (4522/20) - Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife 20,0 cm (4582/20) - The most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Ideal for slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Wüsthof kitchen shears 21,0 cm (5558) - From snipping fresh herbs, cutting flowers, fins, paper and twines, kitchen shears are essential helpers in every kitchen. With come-apart mechanism for easy cleaning.
- Material of knife block: high-quality ash wood, black
- Dimensions: 26 x 9 x 21 cm (length/width/height
- Extraordinary sharpness of knives
- Knives forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry of knives
- Knives with black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality made in Solingen, Germany