The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife Chai Dao, 17,0 cm (4177) is ideal for cutting, slicing and dicing, due to the slight curve of the blade. It is not suitable for chopping bones. For this purpose only a classic cleaver should be used. The length of the blade is 17,0 cm.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality plastic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Length of blade: 17,0 cm
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handle made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen