The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife set 2 pieces 9280 is a perfect starter set for hobby cooks.
The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife set 2 pieces 9280 includes:
- The Wüsthof paring knife, blade length 8,0 cm : The straight edge offers close control for decorating as well as peeling, mincing and dicing.
- The Wüsthof Santoku with hollow edge, blade length 17,0 cm : Styled after the Japanese cook's knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. The Santoku knife has a hollow edge. The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany