The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife set 2 pieces 9755 is the perfect starter set for all hobby cooks.
The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife set 9755 includes:
- The Wüsthof cook's knife, length of blade 20,0 cm: No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- The Wüsthof paring knife, length of blade 9,0 cm: The most versatile of all parers - for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany