The Wüsthof CLASSIC knife set, 3 pieces (9660) is a perfect starter set for hobby cooks.
The knife set comprises:
- Wüsthof CLASSIC cook´s knife 20,0 cm (4582) - No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC bread knife 20,0 cm (4149) - The strong blade allows for effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- Wüsthof CLASSIC paring knife 9,0 cm (4066) - The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany