The Wüsthof CLASSIC cook's knife Superglider 20,0 cm 4563/20 is ideal for weighing, mincing and cutting of meat, fish, vegetables or fruit. A knife perfectly balanced and an all-rounder in your kitchen. The blade with deflecting ridge is made of stainless steel and has a length of 20,0 cm. The blade features holes and a scraper to remove the product from the blade and ensure that nothing sticks to it.
Caution: Cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Length of blade: 20,0 cm
- Blade with holes and with deflecting ridge
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany