The Wüsthof CLASSIC meat fork 20,0 cm 4410/20 is ideal as carving or serving fork. It holds the roast in a firm position during cutting. The Wüsthof CLASSIC meat fork is most practical, not only to take out meat from the pot or pan, but also to test by the tines, if the food is ready.
The triple-riveted handle shells are made of special plastic material.
- Length of functional part: 20,0 cm
- Functional part made of stainless steel
- Triple-riveted handle shells, made of special plastic material
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany