The Wüsthof CLASSIC Nakiri with hollow edge 17,0 cm 4193 is a versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard. A pleasure to use for fruit as well. Thanks to the thin and wide blade, which is very sharp, it produces very fine and even cuts. The hollow edge prevents thin slices from sticking to the blade.The knife can be easily controlled. It is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength. The Nakiri blade shape finds its origin in Japan.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany