The Wüsthof CLASSIC paring knife 10,0 cm 4066/10 is the most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC paring knife 4066/10 has a length of 10,0 cm and is made of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany