The Wüsthof CLASSIC salmon slicer 32,0 cm 4542 is the ultimate specialty knife designed solely for the paper-thin slicing of this delicate cut of fish. The blade of the Wüsthof CLASSIC salmon slicer 4542 has a length of 32,0 cm and is manufactured of stainless steel.
The ergonomic handle is made of high-quality synthetic material and has triple-riveted handle shells.
- Extraordinary sharpness
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Blades hardened at 58 ° Rockwell to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Precision sharpening and laser control of blade geometry
- Black, triple-riveted handle shells of special synthetic material, full tang handle
- Functional, proven design
- Quality - made in Solingen/Germany